- 100 + years of legacy and professional experience in the industry.
- Modern integrated infrastructure for synergy, efficiency, and cost optimization, “everything under one roof model”.
- State-of-the-art facility with a dedicated team to handle your product.
- Affiliate network across 30 countries.
- Access to risk capital through incubation and Angle network.
- A professional project management team for turn-key projects.
- Ample capacity, approximately 200,000 sq. ft. of freezer space.
- Perfect location, in proximity to 401 corridor, US market is just 45 minutes.
- Largest wastewater treatment facilities in the region.
- 8 Temperature controlled dock and loading bays.
- Robust IT infrastructure with enhanced security systems.
- HACCP and NSF certified.
- FDA registered facility.
In case you are scouting for a food processing plant/warehouse, you can save a substantial Capex investment by choosing Milo-FAIS as your infrastructure partner
Operational advantages of our hub
Locational advantages of Chatham-Kent and Lemington region
Food and Ag identified as one of the key sectors of focus for future investment.
Centralized location is well-positioned for North American market entry.
One tier local government means faster decision making.
Large available skilled, talented, and loyal workforce.
Access to efficient logistics infrastructure including road, rail, and water.
Top producer of some of the popular fruits, vegetables, and grains.
Favorable climate with a longer growing season.
The flat topography land, with fertile soil condition.
Unparalleled access to freshwater.
Largest freshwater commercial fishing port in the world.